Become A Member
CleanFARMS works on behalf of its members to deliver efficient and safe stewardship programming to Canadian farmers and works with provincial governments to ensure that extended producer responsibility programs, whether regulated or voluntary work for its members and all Canadian farmers and applicators.
Through this programming, farmers and applicators have access to three world-class stewardship programs:
- Empty pesticide and fertilizer container collection program
- Obsolete pesticide collection campaigns
- Empty pesticide paper bag collection
Our members also benefit from:
- Official representation at multi-sector provincial stewardship consultations
- Opportunities to provide input on stewardship programming and practices
- End user communication & education
- Technical expertise in the agrichemical sector and extended producer responsibility policy development
- Electronic updates on issues important to the industry
CleanFARMS has been approved by Manitoba to run an Industry Stewardship Plan to manage empty agricultural pesticide containers in this province. This means that CleanFARMS members are automatically in compliance with Manitoba's new Packaging and Printed Paper Stewardship Regulation.
Our members include Canada's leading developers, manufacturers, distributors and retailers of pest control products, fertilizers and other related products and services.